Honoured Citizen
pls this office has been barren 4 far 2 long

@Cary reclaim ur throne

@HEM u'd be a good fit m8

HEM

RIP 2020 — t r u e d e m o c r a cy
Forum Administrator
Honoured Citizen
The Spam Society will be taking control over all these antiquated offices.

Prim

Associate Justice
HEM, you are appropriating the memes of production from the people -- this oppression cannot stand!

We shall form the People's Cooperative of Spam and seize our gaming boards back from your elitist, bourgeois "society" --

HEM

Forum Administrator
Honoured Citizen
HEM, you are appropriating the memes of production from the people -- this oppression cannot stand!

We shall form the People's Cooperative of Spam and seize our gaming boards back from your elitist, bourgeois "society" --
Spam is a place where everyone can be equal. But some people are more equal than others.

Sopo

#1 sloth of europeia and outlying territories
Forum Administrator
President
Honoured Citizen

Spam is a place where everyone can be equal. But some people are more equal than others.
u pig

Cary

Citizen
The village idiot is busy sifting through MRI data to better identify ADHD (aka, new village idiots). Once this research is completed, all you will need is Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance or $1000 in cash to detect if you can be a village idiot. Estimated completion date:2029

Until then I remain the sitting village idiot.

HEM

Forum Administrator
Honoured Citizen
The village idiot is busy sifting through MRI data to better identify ADHD (aka, new village idiots). Once this research is completed, all you will need is Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance or $1000 in cash to detect if you can be a village idiot. Estimated completion date:2029

Until then I remain the sitting village idiot.
long timeframe

HEM

Forum Administrator
Honoured Citizen
i'm thinking about this