Sexiest Europeian of the Week #1

Congratulations to the first ever winner of The Sexiest Europeian of the Week. This Europeian demonstrated a staunch commitment to sexiness, and it earned him a place in the history books. Let's get to know the Europeian we call Kaiser a little better.

The Kraken: Welcome to the EBC's luxurious recording studio. I'm here with Kaiser, the EBC's first ever Sexiest Europeian of the Week. This award really has nothing to do with actual sexiness, but if it did, which physical feature do you think you would have won it with?

Kaiser: That's a very difficult question however I would assume it to be my hair. I could say something else but I assume that I can't use bad language in the studio.

The Kraken: What's your favourite part of being in Europeia?

Kaiser: Probably for being a citizen and to have the pleasure of meeting new people with enthusiasm to join the region and with the ambition of trying to change Europeia to be a better place.

The Kraken: What would you like to change about Europeia?

Kaiser: There is nothing I wish to change about Europeia , if I was interested to change anything then I would have surely been more politically involved in the region. However I can't say that the region is perfect and changes will continuously occur.

The Kraken: Fair enough. I'm sure many of our readers would love to know more about the real Kaiser. What are some of your real life hobbies?

Kaiser: I see , well I rarely have the opportunity to discuss in an interview about my hobbies however I would say that I like poetry , reading medieval literature, perhaps even a horror novel. I love to cook, but I'm not sure if I can really call it a hobby since I do it for a living. In my spare time I continue to write my novel and perhaps when I have a muse even write a poem. However what I like most but can't really call a hobby is to meet new people , to know them more , to analyse them in secret , to see how different are they, how unique each and every one of them are or at least in most cases because there are some who prefer to remain discreet.

The Kraken: Very interesting. What is the novel you're writing about?

Kaiser: A subjective view novel with inner monologues of the main character , the novel has a horror/mystery genre , however I try to make it as realistic as possible such as vocabulary , to have a historical background that would affect the life of my main character but also a little fiction but not something exaggerated, just enough to wonder if it could had been possible to happen. I can't give a good describtion of the novel since I haven't finished it however I certainly know how I will end it.

The Kraken: How will you end it? Or is that a secret in case any of us want to read it?

Kaiser: I can't say too many details but I can tell you that he will have to give his life for people that he never knew , people that certainly don't know him, and that they will never know about his sacrifice.

The Kraken: That sounds quite intriguing, sort of an analysis of altruism in general.

Kaiser: Indeed what is more shocking is that during his life he was a selfish because he killed people for his own survival. However he regained himself because when he was young he did not even have such dark thoughts but by being young he was influenced by someone that became his mentor. Once he found out that his mentor only manipulated him and killed his biological father , he killed his mentor and slowly changed but he could never be the same because he couldn't bring the people he killed in the past.

The Kraken: I look forward to reading it when you finish writing it, perhaps you could post a few teaser chapters on the forums for your fellow europeians to read. You mentioned you cooked as your profession, what drew you to cooking?

Kaiser: Well the women in my family are terrible cooks and most of the times I criticised their cooking. Having my parents divorced since I was 7 , I lived only with my mother and at 13 I had to cook for myself while she was working in Milan and again when I was 18 but eventually I noticed that it's an art that requires love , practice and imagination which I already had even though I didn't seem well fed like a cook.

The Kraken: Lol. I too find cooking to be a beautiful art, so I understand where you're coming from. I actually considered pursuing it at one point, but I felt that being forced to cook quickly and repetitively might diminish my love for the art, but the fact that you can do that, and still love cooking, speaks about your true love for it. What's your favourite dish?

Kaiser: Well that's a very difficult question , my answer would be given at the moment when I am trapped in a kitchen filled with products in which I have to use my imagination to make a dish.

The Kraken: A true chef! Before we wrap up this interview, i'll ask you one final question. Being romanian you get a lot of talk about romanian stereotypes in the chat, which stereotype do you think is the most off the mark/ridiculous?

Kaiser: Well there are some people who consider gypsies as being Romanians or some that Romanians are gypsies or...etc. However the low salaries from here attracted most to travel abroad to make a living , to receive 4-5 times bigger salary for doing something less than in my native country. From what I know of there are 5 milions Romanians that are abroad , in a forest you always find weeds and from such a large number I don't wonder that my country has a bad reputation.

The Kraken: Ah, that is unfortunate. Thanks for taking the time for this interview, I truly enjoyed getting to know you better.

Kaiser: Indeed just as an example as a new cook from a 4 star restaurant I am being paid $390 so you can imagine how low are the salaries but anyway it has been a pleasure to have this interview especially since it was with a Kraken.

The Kraken: You can now say you survived an encounter with a kraken :p

Kaiser: Staying in the same area with a Kraken for 30 minutes seems a miracle.

*Kaiser undresses to feel more comfortable now that the interview is over. Kaiser while unzipping his pants notices that he is still in the studio*(this actually happened at the end of the interview, and isn't some fabrication created by the EBC. Pictures of naked Kaiser will be available for 5 cents at the EBC gift shop).

I am scared..

Back