Senate Midterm Poll

Monkey

we want YOU to be a dee gee too
Citizen
Oooo, my first article!

These are the results from my Senate Midterm poll. I didn't take the poll, and I have listed all the comments I received because there weren't that many. Without further ado..

SENATE MIDTERM RATING
Individual Senator Polling
Speaker Drecq
Mean: 3.76
Mode: 5

• Keeping the trains running, but is beating up on JD pretty hard.

Senator Darcness
Mean: 4
Mode: 4

• Very active contributor to discussion.
  • I expected more.

Senator Festavo
Mean: 3.29
Mode: 3

• Who?

Senator JayDee
Mean: 3.82

• Civil law could be cleaner, but doing well enough

Senator Kaboom
Mean: 3.47

• Middle of the road, as always
  • Great

Senator Skizzy Grey
Mean: 3.18
Mode: 3

• Strong voice, carefully considered, articulate. Skizzy doesn't seem to have adapted to the current climate of the region, but that helps in this Senate.
  • Trying to destroy freedoms

Overall Senate Polling

1. What do you think the Senate is doing well this term?
  • This senate has lots of experience, so it's been doing pretty well at everything.
  • The Senate has gotten a lot done and everyone seems active so far.
  • The trains run on time. Cleaned up the last Senate's business pretty quickly.
  • bringing lot of new needed legislation and repealing obsolete legislation
  • Nothing
  • Constant activity
  • They've remained active
2. How could the Senate improve?
  • Judicial reform is a rat's nest. Get it done and out of the way. Punting on the World Assembly Delegate was disappointing.
  • no
  • Whole lotta nothing, so far
  • Yes, the abolishment of the state.
3. Which of these Senators Would you re-elect on their performance so far?
Speaker Drecq: 13(76.5%)
Senator Darcness: 14(82.4%)
Senator Festavo: 7(41.2%)
Senator JayDee: 14(82.4%)
Senator Kaboom: 11(64.7%)
Senator Skizzy Grey: 8(47.1%)

Notes From Me: If you didn't rank as high as you wanted to, there's still time to improve! This is only the midterm, so if you're disappointed about your results, you still have a whole half of a term to work hard :D.

If you're interested in seeing the spreadsheet, the link is listed below. If you notice any data errors (which there might be), please contact me and let me know so I can change it. Thanks for reading!

Results: Click me

I have to say, I am once again surprised by numbers I have polled. Many people seem to generally favor my term (good but not great); in all honesty, I feel like my term thus far has been pretty "meh." I participated in this poll and I ended up giving myself a 3.

JayDee said:
I have to say, I am once again surprised by numbers I have polled. Many people seem to generally favor my term (good but not great); in all honesty, I feel like my term thus far has been pretty "meh." I participated in this poll and I ended up giving myself a 3.
I was rather surprised at the results from there too. In general I thought people would poll a lot higher.

Skizzy is destroying freedoms now? Great.

Skizzy has been destroying freedom? Why haven't I been let in on this :ph43r:

I wonder how much the results would change if you used a 1-10 scoring system rather than a 1-5, many people who would have rated a Senator a 7 may have gone for a 3 and so on.

Also pretty sure destroying freedoms was separate from the comment above it that mentioned Skizzy :p

Skizzy is quite polarizing, there's one camp that thinks he's doing a great job and another who thinks he is literally destroying the region. :p

He's doing it awfully slowly. I mean...he's been in office for a while. Speed it up there, Skizzy.

Destroying a region isn't something you rush. You rush a Destroyer, you get a rotten destruciton.

People got tired of Drecq winning. He was winning so much they just couldn't handle it :p

Back