[Satirical Corners] There Is An Imposter Among US - An Interview with Nate or Xecrio

There is An Imposter Among Us
An Interview With Nate or Xecrio

Written by Xecrio

Both Xecrio and Nate are two well-known members in the Europeian community. Both of them have appeared in the Senate, and both regularly engage in discussion with other members of the community. However, both Nate and Xecrio have claimed that the other is impersonating them. Naturally, you will notice they have the same profile picture, the same roles, same jobs, everything. The Europeian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) set out to discover if these claims were true. Deputy Minister Nate was sent out to interview Xecrio to see if these accusations of impersonation are true.

Nate started off the interview, aiming to get straight to the point. “Why are you impersonating me?” a question that was practically thrown back at him, not a good start for an interview. Nate attempted to play the trick card, pretending that he doesn’t know who Xecrio is. Xecrio responded with his name which is then returned with an insult with Nate labelling Xecrio’s name as dumb.

The interview then progressed to what Nate and Xecrio do in the region, Xecrio replied with “I’m a Senator” which was met with lots of glee but then an ounce of confusion as to why there were now six Senators. Nate once again tried to play his trump card, “there can’t be more than one of us.” Unfortunately, he was not much closer to finding out who Xecrio really was. Both Nate and Xecrio have been involved in Europeia for over a year now, and have suspiciously had the same roles and jobs throughout their time.

Once again, Nate tried to get Xecrio to admit that he is the imposter. Instead of giving a direct answer, Xecrio responded with “Ok boomer” and once again the EBC’s interview found itself at a dead end. Most Europeians may have noticed that Xecrio tends to spend most of his time on the forums, whereas Nate has spent most of his time on the discord. In an attempt to bring Xecrio to the more active portion of Europeia, he invited Xecrio to the discord server. Unfortunately, Xecrio read it wrong and responded with “*censored* sword?”

Our interview sadly comes to a conclusion there. Nate disappointingly found no conclusive evidence that Xecrio was the imposter. No vents were used, no tasks faked. The EBC will not leave this mission here, its staff will continue to work out who this “Xecrio” person really is.

I really question the motives of the author here...using the EBC to fulfill a personal agenda, writing hit pieces about lovely innocent citizens

I really question the motives of the author here...using the EBC to fulfill a personal agenda, writing hit pieces about lovely innocent citizens
Hello garbage human.
And now you're attacking me for attempting to expose the truth!
We are sorry that you feel this way.
The Europeian Broadcasting service is working hard to improve its output to readers.

I'd leak to speak with your boss!

Back