Forilian

no longer relevant
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
Sloth Scandal!!!

We bring you the shocking truth about Europeia's resident "sloth."
100% true and accurate reporting by guest author, Malashaan

Amid persistent rumors that Sopo intends to run for President in the upcoming election, this reporter staked out the Ministry of Radio looking for a scoop. After two cups of coffee and five donuts, I saw a furry form in a trench coat and what appeared to be a fake mustache trying to sneak out of the back door. It had to be him! It definitely was him, but something wasn't right. He wasn't walking like a sloth! After a painstaking investigation of twenty seconds on Google, this intrepid reporter discovered the biggest scandal of the last five minutes, Sopo is not a sloth!

But what is he then I hear you ask? This reporter can confirm that Sopo is in fact a Koala masquerading as a sloth. It is unclear why he would initiate such a Machiavellian deception, or why he would maintain it for so long. However, I managed to contact a Kangaroo who confirmed she met Sopo once in 1994 and that he is definitely a koala. She provided this picture she took to prove it.

1594175906668.png

Rare picture of baby Sopo ~ clearly a Koala

The Kangaroo says he hadn't learned to speak at that time but she's 110% certain that he's ashamed of his Australian heritage. "Koala's are despicable creatures. They are inherently lazy and don't even jump. And some of them, I assume, are good people." Don't believe the fake news media who tell you he's a sloth to garner sympathy. The deep state knows everyone loves sloths. This reporter would not be surprised to find out this deception goes all the way to the top. HEM is probably the mastermind, maybe even Nethel himself!

This reporter knows these revelations are shocking, and my even be unwelcome in some quarters, but revealing the depth of the conspiracy of mammalian lies at the heart of the region is a moral imperative that goes beyond common sense. Now you know the truth, use your newfound knowledge irresponsibly. The region is counting on you.
[Ed. Note by Forilian] Written by Guest Writer Malashaan, your very attractive and smart Chief of State who definitely isn’t pretending to be Forilian and praising themselves

I feel deceived but I'm not surprised a koala would hide behind a sloth identity, given the marsupial hatred in TEP that was so fervent not long ago

since we're doing this

i just want to say

maowi is a frog

You have no evidence

The how do you explain........ this!

1594222673619.png

I am absolutely disgusted, appalled and ashamed.
I am absolutely disgusted, appalled, and ashamed that our COMMUNICATIONS MINISTER does not use the oxford comma. I might begin the process to perform a witch hunt to prove that you are actually a bear.

I am absolutely disgusted, appalled, and ashamed that our COMMUNICATIONS MINISTER does not use the oxford comma. I might begin the process to perform a witch hunt to prove that you are actually a bear.
The Cult of the Oxford Comma cannot claim me. I will forever resist against their secret wrath.

The Cult of the Oxford Comma cannot claim me. I will forever resist against their secret wrath.
you will never work in this town again

you will never work in this town again
Someone DARES besmirch the honour of the Oxford Comma?

Looks guys, I love the Oxford Comma of course, but you see, cults are wrong. And someone needs to take a stand against it.

Back