[SATIRE] Senate Speaker Denounces Democracy

Forilian

no longer relevant
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
ARNHELM CITY- In horrifying and scarring news, Senate Speaker Darkslayer has declared that “DEMOCRACY F***ING SUCKS”. The former freedom-loving Speaker was caught uttering such blasphemous words in #eurochat, where the cause for such words is assumed to be the newly christened ERNS Kieranbannen. After uttering such un-Europeian language, it is expected that Darkslayer will be stripped of his Speakership, Ministership, and citizenship.

Below is a copy of Darkslayer’s horrifying words:
5DCC1332-4D9A-41E8-B770-4761B1149FE8.jpeg
The ARN would like to officially condemn Darkslayer for his un-Europeian actions.

In other news, Survivor’s players are rumoured to have started to die off as the game is once again delayed.

This article is fake news, and the authors should be ashamed for spreading this radical left agenda upon my supporters, shame on this media organization.

This is quite shocking.

This article is fake news, and the authors should be ashamed for spreading this radical left agenda upon my supporters, shame on this media organization.
...dear lord, this wildly re-frames your zeal for running for higher office. How dare you try to con me into your evil attempts at subverting Europeian democracy. I am not a patsy!

...dear lord, this wildly re-frames your zeal for running for higher office. How dare you try to con me into your evil attempts at subverting Europeian democracy. I am not a patsy!
I attempted to cure you. Obviously, you are too radical to be fixed. You have submitted to the radical left and their agenda; I am sorry we lost you to them.

Back