[SATIRE] President Sopo Sends Death Wish To Electorate, Under Investigation

Forilian

no longer relevant
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
34 GOLDENBLOCK AVENUE, ARNHELM- Newly-elected President Sopo recently broke headlines by reportedly sending a death wish to his Vice President, Monkey, and Monkey’s political society, the Chav Society. The ARN has obtained a copy of Sopo’s words:

At this time, the Europeian Presidential Investigative Committee (EPIC) is launching an investigation into President Sopo. Sources close to the President confirm that President Sopo is likely to resign later today in his opening speech in order to avoid being removed, and that Vice President Monkey has already began packing his bags, ready to move into 34 Goldenblock.

In other news, “Breaking News” headlines have been banned across Europeia as Senator Verteger has been caught abusing it in #eurochat.
——————————————————————————————————
This is a satirical piece. If you’d like to join A Real Newspaper, please contact me.
A REAL NEWSPAPER- EUROPEIA’S FINEST NEWS SOURCE

Let's make this a record short term 👏

Yes beat the record!
I'm not in the top 8 so I agree with impeaching Sopo

I will never back down

Even if it means you all perish

President Sopo declares the start of a Sopocide, stating that all citizens of Europeia will perish

Lethen, I knew we had cracked the code, finally -- should we make a Secret Sopo?
I can neither confirm nor deny this is a good idea

Back