[SATIRE] Monarchs of the Animal Kingdom

Forilian

no longer relevant
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
3rd May, 2020

A REAL NEWSPAPER HQ, ARNHELM-
The ARN officially crowns the following people King and/or Queen of an animal.
@Lloenflys: His Majesty King Lloenflys, King of the Owls, Owl Protector, Defender of Owls, King of the Birbs, Aves Imperium
@Calvin Coolidge: His Majesty/His Holiness King Calvin, King of the Pandas, Pope of Europeia, Panda Protector, Defender of Pandas
@Sopo: His Majesty/His Slothiness King Sopo, King of the Sloths, Sloth Protector, Defender of Sloths
@Olde Delaware : His Majesty King Olde Delaware, King of the Bees, Bee Protector, Defender of Bees
@HEM: His Majesty King HEM, King of Europeia and Arnhelm, King of Mankind, Man Protector, Defender of Mankind
@Rotasu: His Royal Highness Crown Prince Rotasu, Crown Prince of Birbs
@Mr. Verteger: His Majesty King Verteger, King of the Pangolins, Pangolin Protector, Defender of Pangolins
@Maowi: Her Royal Highness Duchess Maowi, Duchess of Bees
@Bowzin: His Majesty King Bowzin, King of the Koalas, Koala Protector, Defender of Koalas
@Istillian: His Majesty King Istillian, King of the Thylacines, Thylacine Protector, Defender of Thylacines
@Izzy: Her Majesty Queen Izzy, Queen of Pokemon, Pokemon Protector, Defender of Pokemon
If you would like to crown someone Monarch of an animal, please contact the ARN.
——————————————————
This is a satirical piece. If you would like to join A Real Newspaper, please contact me.
A REAL NEWSPAPER- EUROPEIA’S FINEST NEWS SOURCE

Last edited:
I would like to be the king of mankind

I would like the the title Crown Prince of Birbs, and Lloen should be Aves Imperium

Oh I love this! Can I be the Monarch of the Thylacine!

Back