[SATIRE] Massive Coup Uncovered, Many Under Arrest

Forilian

no longer relevant
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
1st May, 2020

ARNHELM, EUROPEIA-
There have been reports of a huge coup in Europeia, but they weren’t confirmed until today, when the police announced that they had arrested many on counts of couping. In the list of those arrested include Senate Speaker Lloenflys, who “coos” all day; Hezekon, Second Minister and Minister of Music, whose status on Discord is “CONSTANTLY COUPING”, and Rotasu, a Senator and candidate for Mayor of Arnhelm, whose profile picture on Discord is a bird, leading to suspicion of association with Lloenflys.

The police have also announced that they’ve put all of Europeia’s birds under house arrest for “coos”, arrested all instruments and iPods in Europeia on suspicion of association with Hezekon, and captured all asps because Rotasu is in a party with an acronym of ASP.

In other news, Lethen is pinging @everyone again.
————————————————————————————————-
This is a satirical piece. If you want to join A Real Newspaper, please contact me.
A REAL NEWSPAPER- EUROPEIA’S FINEST NEWS SOURCE

I demand a trial in front of a jury of my peers. Good luck finding 12 birds who will vote to convict me muahahahahaha!

I demand a trial in front of a jury of my peers. Good luck finding 12 birds who will vote to convict me muahahahahaha!
Lloen they’re all under arrest for this case, they can’t be the jury for it. The closest peers we can find are geese or chickens.

Lloen they’re all under arrest for this case, they can’t be the jury for it. The closest peers we can find are geese or chickens.

I knew all those years spent hissing and clucking at the International House of Fowl would pay off someday ...

these sneeky birbs

I'm glad I always make these "in other news" blurbs

Back