[SATIRE] Lime Announces Presidential Candidacy

Xecrio

Europeia's Resident Psychic
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
WARNING: The following article is a joke, and should not be taken seriously.
Today, at 13:53 GMT, Senate Speaker Lime officially announced his candidacy for the position of Presidency of Europeia. With the election a little under three weeks away, citizens of Europeia have begun to speculate who may run. Numerous names have been thrown around, with Darkslayer featuring the most, potentially preparing him for the rest. No other rumours were met with any significant backing, until now.

On the Europeian discord, rumours circulated the issue of there being a potential uncontested election. The Senate Speaker has this to say on the matter. “I would go out of my way to prevent an uncontested election. They're terrible for the region and for the candidate who ends up being coronated.” Based on this, 4,000 words can report that the Senate Speaker has semi-officially announced his candidacy. More news is expected to follow this dramatic election update.

This is fake news.

I saw Lime speaking to a Dark Wizard in an annex to the Senate a couple of days ago ... it was definitely either to do with this, or banishing one of the Senators to the third circle of hell ... I'm not sure which ...

I saw Lime speaking to a Dark Wizard in an annex to the Senate a couple of days ago ... it was definitely either to do with this, or banishing one of the Senators to the third circle of hell ... I'm not sure which ...
"I honestly couldn't tell you," says JayDee as great chunks of hail rain down on him and he's flayed alive by a three-headed dog.

I don't know about y'all, but Dark be kinda sus. I think he's going to run.

Back