[SATIRE] Former First Minister 'Disgusted' By Past Partner -- Calls Current Vice President 'Evil Genius'

Forilian

no longer relevant
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
28 July 2020

THE RUINS OF 12 POPE LEXUS LANE, ARNHELM- In a surprising turn of events, former First Minister McEntire has denounced his former partner and Second Minister, instead resorting to name calling and insults.

The ARN recently came into possession of several communication logs between McEntire and Monkey that will be wildly taken out of context, including harsh words from the former First Minister. Please note that these messages were taken out of context, so the ARN has taken the liberty of contextualizing what his statements may have meant by hypothesizing parts of his messages, which is indicated by [].

McEntire07/26/2020
hahah i am disgusted [by you]

McEntire07/26/2020
[you are an] evil genius [who is awful for the region!!]

The ARN is led to believe that these comments came after sitting Vice President Monkey, in a stroke of political savvy, decided to change his avatar picture to real life political star and inspirational figure, Kellyanne Conway. The morning following the change, it's reported that Vice President Monkey received these inflammatory messages from his friend turned harsh critic. Upon further examination of the communication logs, it looks like McEntire immediately started off in an confrontational tone, even prior asking:

McEntire07/26/2020
lol why are you and Sopo [the leaders of our government clearly only I am capable of leading]

It is clear that former First Minister McEntire has a hit list, with his top two enemies being Monkey and Sopo, respectively. The ARN is unwilling to disclose the source of these leaks for their own privacy and safety. When approached for comment, Vice President Monkey said he was looking for 'legal recourse' and 'justice' against 'slanderous traitor McEntire'. This dangerous criminal and former respected government official is still on the loose, so the ARN asks all to exercise caution when browsing the forums. The ARN wishes the new administration best of luck in the coming term, it's clear that they will need it with such a large field of toxic and open critics.

Written by anonymous contributor who wants to keep their identity secret, but also wants to pass on the message that anyone looking for an assassin should send them a carrier pigeon ASAP
—————————————————————————————————
This is a satire piece. If you’d like to join the ARN, please contact me.

A REAL NEWSPAPER- EUROPEIA’S FINEST NEWS SOURCE

I for one am shocked that my former friend and political running mate would turn against me like this!! I can only hope that he comes to his senses soon....

the plot thickens

this explains so much

I can confirm the veracity of this reporting. And I am embracing my new status as dangerous hardened criminal.
When can we expect Mac Fax: Extreme Blog?

Back