Rewiring the Circuit

Xecrio

Europeia's Resident Psychic
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
yeetus (1).png

What Europeia Is To Me
For some time now, just over a year, I have called Europeia my home. My home that acts as a realm of escapism. A place I can come and relax, talk, and make memories. Over this past year, I have made many such memories and created those which I now feel comfortable enough to call friends. I hope these people who have made these memories with me can share the same experiences, and develop not only as a Europeian but as a human also.

Where Have I been
This is my first post in a long time. I regret not being active in the capacity of which I know I am capable of. I recognised that I had missed a great deal, and although I have now entered a new chapter in my personal life, I do hope to regain some of the momenta I garnered during my periods of activity.

A Word About The Year So Far
I think I share with a lot of people when I say 2020 has been a horrendous year. I was unable to fulfil the accomplishments I had set myself back in January, whether this was due to isolation or personal issues. I regret not being able to compete, if you will, in the same way as I had done in the past. I cancelled my radio show, stopped writing articles, and I didn’t even finish the WAA program. Why? I was done. I was so incredibly tired that I took two breaks because the first one simply was not long enough. I suppose my most significant achievement was running in the final first minister election against McEntire, which taught me a great deal about competition and persuasion among other critical aspects needed to win an election. Aside from that, I had left myself feeling guilty that I wasn’t doing enough for the region, that I was being left behind as newcomers came and took my “place.”

Improvements All-Around
I am happy to say that the time I have taken away from Europeia and NationStates as a whole has helped me re-energize. Whether I still feel the newcomer burst of energy is a question I am yet to answer, but I do know that I feel much happier than I was and eager to get back into the flow of things. A mistake I think a lot of people make, myself included, is overloading themselves with work. I took myself out of the recruitment team because I was not productive and come to the next term. Culture will no longer be a Ministry I will actively be participating in. I have learnt that my passion has been drawn more towards home, with communications and radio being my favourite ministries. These are areas I am seeking to improve. While I tend to prefer the internal executive, the external executive, in my eyes, places a fundamental role in the survival of any NS region. This is also an area I am seeking to improve in, via any means available to me.

An Important Final Message
Before I go, I want to say this. Real-life comes first. I know you’ve heard the message hundreds of times, and so have I. However, although we have this message ingrained into our minds, we forget, and we get carried away. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this, and I hope you can further understand where Europeia has led me so far this year. I am very excited to get back to work in the next term, and I can’t wait to see what the next chapter holds for me.

Back