Resignation

Kraketopia

Honoured Citizen
Citizen
After the incident brought forward by the EPP, I have offered my resignation to HEM. I do not believe I committed any ethical wrongdoing, and my conviction to do what's right for Europeia remains as strong as it ever has. Regardless of intentions, I cannot allow my actions to compromise the perceived integrity of the Administrative Team. That is why I feel it is my duty to resign as Administrator, effective immediately.

I would like to thank HEM and the rest of the Admin Team for granting me the honour to serve, and I have enjoyed my time spent working with the team on a number of issues.

At the time of Kraketopia’s appointment, the administrative team was actively — and perhaps rightfully — criticized for delays in tech requests. His tireless work, alongside the entire team, resulted in the rapid-pace fulfillment of requests we see today.

Kraketopia, thank you for your work.

Thanks for your service, Kraken, it will be missed. Best of luck in your other endeavors.

Thank you for your work, Kraketopia. I want you to know that I do not hold the EPP incident against you and am grateful for the time you spent on the admin team.

I really don't feel like this is needed.

But I do thank you for everything.

Thanks for your service, and all of the hard work you've put in!

Thanks for all the hard work you've done, and good luck to whatever else you decide to do!

Thanks for all your admin work, Kraken! I sent in many a request you took care of and that certainly will never be forgotten!

You've done a great job, Kraken and like Kaboom and many other EPP members, the mentioned incidents are not something for me to hold against you. Good luck in whatever you decide to do in future!

Definitely not warranted in the slightest, but kudos to Kraken for taking the high road.

I believe this is the right move for you to make and that admins need to avoid using their powers to gain inside political scoops or political advantages. It is clear we need a clear policy rather than simply a tradition of this not occuring in the future.

Back