Report Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right place for this but the endotarting site does not appear to be working correctly for me. When I put in my nation it shows no nations I need to endorse or that need to endorse me even though both lists should be fairly populated.

I had the same problem earlier and just assumed it was a minor glitch on my end.

I had the same problem earlier and just assumed it was a minor glitch on my end.
Not sure if this is the right place for this but the endotarting site does not appear to be working correctly for me. When I put in my nation it shows no nations I need to endorse or that need to endorse me even though both lists should be fairly populated.
Not sure what the problem is, but we're aware.

There seems to be areas I can no longer see since being masked as "Cabinet." Goldenblock, Senate, Republic Squad, Grand Hall, the culture area - could be more areas I just don't remember the name of. Any idea what it could be?

There seems to be areas I can no longer see since being masked as "Cabinet." Goldenblock, Senate, Republic Squad, Grand Hall, the culture area - could be more areas I just don't remember the name of. Any idea what it could be?
Should be fixed.

Perfect, thank you! :)

This isn't necessarily a problem, but I didn't know if there was a better place to put this --

Is there a way we could see a public roster of the Ministry groups like we used to?

This isn't necessarily a problem, but I didn't know if there was a better place to put this --

Is there a way we could see a public roster of the Ministry groups like we used to?

I'm pretty sure that'd have to be manual, in which case the answer is probably no, but I can poke around.

I'm pretty sure that'd have to be manual, in which case the answer is probably no, but I can poke around.
It would have to be manual, absolutely. That said, my cauldron is bubbling.

Might be worth noting the ERN userbar ranks seems a bit screwy with the images. as you can see in my signature its not working. (unless it is and then its just my view)

The EBC logo is no longer working.

Now that we seem to have a handle on the new forum, I'm going to close this thread. If you need anything, the request thread will remain open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back