Report Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems a few users, myself included are lacking the box on the account details page to change the customizable title. I'm informed this may be a bug but I'm not the smart guy with all that.

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a message with no more than 10000 characters."

This is a message I get when I try to edit the Gender Neutralization Amendment. I only wanted to swap the position of a (, I did not add any words or characters. It also didn't have any issue with character limit when I posted it. According to lettercount, the bill doesn't even have 10 000 characters. o_O

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a message with no more than 10000 characters."

This is a message I get when I try to edit the Gender Neutralization Amendment. I only wanted to swap the position of a (, I did not add any words or characters. It also didn't have any issue with character limit when I posted it. According to lettercount, the bill doesn't even have 10 000 characters. o_O

Oooh gonna have to dig into this one! Will probably have to wait until after work unless another admin has time to look.

When quoting manually added quote sections, such as those for law drafts, quoted Laws with any changes to them and descriptions of the changes results in the Law text being dropped, while the descriptions and debate are maintained. There is no way to retrieve the code for these drafts at present without manually going back through it and editing in all the "descriptor" options like Bold, Italics ect.

At present this can be side stepped by using "code" sections, but that is not going to be workable in the long run, as it will effectively double the length of the quoted post, pushing it closer to the already low 10,000 character hard limit.
Code:
 [code]

Last edited:
Why are the LethoMonarchy Media Center (including all newspapers) and EBC visible without logging in?

Not that I have an answer, but that has been the case for at least two years

i only noticed it now, but it could easily be since the switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back