Not open for further replies.

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Please post here to report any problems you are having with the board interface. This includes if you're mask doesn't appear to be working correctly after having an admin confirmed you've been given it. Please request maskings in this thread.

I don't have access to the top secret planning room of the ERN. I just have access to the Octagon and that's it :/

Reactions: Dax
Okay, it seems like I can't search for threads that weren't made on this forum, but maybe I'm doing this wrong? Going to search for the EBC Wire brings up nothing for me.

Okay, it seems like I can't search for threads that weren't made on this forum, but maybe I'm doing this wrong? Going to search for the EBC Wire brings up nothing for me.

Yeah, it's tricky. Threads your made on the old forum might not be searchable under your personal list of topics either. Let me see if I can track down the Wire.

I tried searching just simple words and it only seems to take them from when this was made.

I tried searching just simple words and it only seems to take them from when this was made.

Yes, as of right now searching threads is not going to extend to content from the old forum. We're looking into ways around this.

While attempting to post the below it kept removing the ( ) and the link, while making the date bold.

Code:
(Jan 1, 2017) http://europeians.com/forum/index.php?forums/women-of-wonder.6000152/
Edit: this can be fixed by enabling BB Code by clicking on the gear icon in the posting window.

I also recived the following when attempting to PM Vult, though that may be due to their board settings.

Code:
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Vulturret."

Last edited:
I have an option to delete my own posts. I think that shouldn't be available.

Thinkers row/Archives is not available.

Not sure if there is meant to be one or not, but there is no symbol of the europeian crest showing for the page bookmarks.

Last edited:
Search results for query: law index
The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: law

The Search function is not going to be sufficient as is.

The quoting system does not allow for anything more than 1 tier. ie. Your post (tier 0) and the post you are quoting (tier 1). But not quotes (tier 2+) contained in the post you are quoting.

Given that every thread you post in becomes "watched" a way to disable this without having to go back into every topic would be appreciated. NVM found it Watched Threads

Thought this might have been my connection but it's happened a few times now. There seems to be a recurring problem with messages not sending, loading bars appear in the top right but the message may fail to go through. The message content is not erased, and will post on a repeated attempt.

Last edited:
Huge areas of the forum that were secured on Zeta are visible w/o logging in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back