Re-Re-UPC

UnitedPeoplesOfCentrism

👉😎👉 Zoop!
Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.

What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
UnitedPeoplesofCentrism
What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
-
What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
-
What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?
The Great Britain that JayDee is the WA delegate for (or was last time my cit lapsed) and Europeia
Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
UnitedPeoplesofCentrism
How did you find Europeia?
Still don't remember

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:

I, Oopsie, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

HEM

Commander-in-Chief
Forum Administrator
Chief of State
Honoured Citizen
I'm glad you are back!! I hope this isn't an awkward question, but I'm wondering if there's something we can be doing better as a region to keep your attention and avoid citizenship lapses? This isn't shade at all, we have tons of citizens who are on a pretty consistent basis losing citizenship but wanting to come back — which is great! But like, is there any "x" factor that you think would make folks more keen on checking in more closely on the region?

UnitedPeoplesOfCentrism

👉😎👉 Zoop!
I'm glad you are back!! I hope this isn't an awkward question, but I'm wondering if there's something we can be doing better as a region to keep your attention and avoid citizenship lapses? This isn't shade at all, we have tons of citizens who are on a pretty consistent basis losing citizenship but wanting to come back — which is great! But like, is there any "x" factor that you think would make folks more keen on checking in more closely on the region?
Don't worry I don't think that question sounds like shade at all.
In my case, my poor participation stems from my transition from high school to college. In high school I had a light workload, no real job during the school year, and didn't really socialize or do many extracurriculars. While I still don't really do extracurriculars, my workload has increased, I've made an effort to socialize more, and I've just started working as well, so I don't have much free time. I think that once I get fully adjusted to living away from home and my newfound autonomy I'll be able to make genuine commitments in NS and Europeia again, but it's been a slow and sometimes rough transition for me, so it just hasn't been an ideal time.

I'm already pretty tired and I think I'll sleep now but I hope that answers your question, and if you have anymore I'll try to address them when I get up tomorrow.

HEM

Commander-in-Chief
Forum Administrator
Chief of State
Honoured Citizen
Don't worry I don't think that question sounds like shade at all.
In my case, my poor participation stems from my transition from high school to college. In high school I had a light workload, no real job during the school year, and didn't really socialize or do many extracurriculars. While I still don't really do extracurriculars, my workload has increased, I've made an effort to socialize more, and I've just started working as well, so I don't have much free time. I think that once I get fully adjusted to living away from home and my newfound autonomy I'll be able to make genuine commitments in NS and Europeia again, but it's been a slow and sometimes rough transition for me, so it just hasn't been an ideal time.

I'm already pretty tired and I think I'll sleep now but I hope that answers your question, and if you have anymore I'll try to address them when I get up tomorrow.
Thank you for sharing! If you have any thoughts or suggestions would love to hear them, but totally understand if it feels more RL-based than anything we can fix!

Lethen

Better than Sopo at least
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Stop posting about me so much HEM. Are you like, obsessed with me or something?