Re-Application For Citizenship

Columbia Republic

Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.

What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
United States of The Columbia-Republic

What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
United States of Columbia-Washingtonia

What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
Republic of Europeia

What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?

United States of America

Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
United States of
The Columbia-Republic

How did you find Europeia?
Regional Embassies

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:

I, WILLIAM BELL, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

Getting Started Suggestions:
  1. Check out our Newcomer's Handbook.
  2. Introduce yourself.
  3. Join us on Discord.
  4. Get involved with the Government, through one of several Ministries.
  5. Interested in the military? Join the Europeian Republican Navy.
  6. Start your legislative career through the Citizens' Assembly.
  7. Have more questions? Ask away!
After you've filled out the form and posted this in its own thread, one of our Administrators will start processing your application (typically Lethen, who will typically re-mask and contact applicants within a few hours of posting the application). Once it starts being processed, there is a maximum wait of up to 5 days before you are granted full citizenship automatically, but no worries as Lethen endeavors to process applications quickly (RL obligations notwithstanding). During the waiting period, we'll still give you a special mask, called the "Non-voting members" mask, which allows you to see and post in most of our forums.

While you're waiting, feel free to introduce yourself here! Tell us a bit about yourself, your beliefs, and whatever else you'd like to share - and then prepare to be overwhelmed by other Europeians - we're quite a friendly bunch!

Has it been a few days and your citizenship hasn't been approved? Sometimes elections delay citizenship approvals; sometimes your application will be denied. Sometimes, the admins are simply bums. Send Lethen a PM (top right-hand corner where it says Inbox) or track him down on Discord (Leth#7475).

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
Note: This is an account used for for maintenance of certain forum areas, and is not regularly monitored. Please do not send PMs to it. If you have questions regarding welfare, please direct them to the appropriate Minister.
[IMG alt="Lethen"]https://forums.europeians.com/data/avatars/m/249/249282.jpg?1554169815[/IMG]
Lethen
oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor

Sep 11, 2018
Current Policy for Nation Changes (as of September 2018):

To update your nation in the region, you must post in your most recent citizenship application with the new nation. Exceptions may be made, but the current policy prefers posting in the last application.

Not open for further replies.
Share:
FacebookTwitterRedditPinterestTumblrWhatsAppEmailLink

Getting Started Suggestions:
  1. Check out our Newcomer's Handbook.
  2. Introduce yourself.
  3. Join us on Discord.
  4. Get involved with the Government, through one of several Ministries.
  5. Interested in the military? Join the Europeian Republican Navy.
  6. Start your legislative career through the Citizens' Assembly.
  7. Have more questions? Ask away!

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Yes, the law requires two things: (1) keeping a nation in the region; and (2) posting at least once every 30 days