Re-Application for Citizenship

Anshul

Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.

What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
Kingdom of Anshuland
What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
None
What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
Europeia
What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?
Pacifica, Europeia
Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
Kingdom of Anshuland
How did you find Europeia?
I got a email days after first joining the game, decided I liked this and joined. I am reapplying because I have been inactive in the forum.

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:
I, Anshuland, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.