Radio Coming soon

Calvin Coolidge said:
Good to see this up.
If all go as plan recording will start shortly.

I really hope people not only from europeia but other regions as well will become regular listeners.

That depends on how it is marketed / advertised, on the quality, on many things.

PhDre said:
That depends on how it is marketed / advertised, on the quality, on many things.
Yes it all depends, i will try my best though, but the radio is open for all EBC staff members to record and run their own shows, be it a talk show, top 10 hits whatever the head of the EBC wants to run on the radio, they are more than welcome,

It wont just be a podcast though : D real online radio found the tools needed to do that.

XD

It might be good if you posted the website here, so people can start checking it out and getting excited. I'd post it myself, but I forgot. :emb:

Legendofpie said:
PhDre said:
Yes it all depends, i will try my best though, but the radio is open for all EBC staff members to record and run their own shows, be it a talk show, top 10 hits whatever the head of the EBC wants to run on the radio, they are more than welcome,

It wont just be a podcast though : D real online radio found the tools needed to do that.

XD
Still gettimg everything ready hopefully be up and running before wensday

Back