** TEXT CURRENT AS OF 4TH APRIL 2013 **
Proxy Waiver Act (2012)
An Act to provide for exemptions in the use of proxies on the regional forums.
(1) This Act may be cited as the Proxy Waiver Act (2012).
Requests for Proxy Waivers
(2) Any citizen may request a Proxy Waiver (hereafter "Waiver"), which, if approved, shall grant that citizen the right to use a proxy on the forums of Europeia.
(3) In order to be granted, a Waiver request must be jointly approved by a Supreme Chancellor and the Director of the Europeian Intelligence Agency, or their respective representatives.
(4) A Waiver may be revoked at any time by a Supreme Chancellor or the Director of the Europeian Intelligence Agency. In their absence, a Waiver may be suspended by another Forum Administrator for a period of not more than 96 hours, during which time the Waiver request must be either revoked or jointly reinstated by those with authority to do so, or else the Waiver is automatically reinstated after the expiration of the suspension.
Exemption from Prosecution
(5) Any citizen with a Waiver may not be convicted of crimes relating to use of a proxy on the regional forums, if such use occurred while the Waiver was valid, notwithstanding circumstances where a waiver was obtained fraudulently or not used for its approved purpose.
(6) If any information provided in the application for a Waiver was either untruthful or only partially truthful, through omission, commission or implication, the Waiver shall be deemed to have been invalid and the bearer shall be subject to normal legal procedures as if the Waiver was not in effect for the period of its invalidity.
(7) Holders of suspended or revoked Proxy Waivers must be notified at the time by the official performing such action that their Proxy Waiver is no longer valid. No person may be convicted of crimes relating to use of a proxy on the regional forums during the 24 hours immediately following said notification of suspension or revocation, excepting where the waiver was not originally valid, was obtained fraudulently or not used for its approved purpose.