Prov Edges Out Izzy, People's Assembly Holds Broad Support in Poll

Comfed

Exposing #REF!
Citizen
Pronouns
he/him
Hi, everyone, these are the poll results for the Comfed's Quill poll. I apologize for the lateness of the results; I was waiting for more responses, and I've been sick recently so I haven't felt up to writing an analysis article. Unfortunately this means that this is going to be a pretty barebones article.

87.5% of Respondents Voted For the People's Assembly
Forms response chart. Question title: How did you vote in the referendum on the People's Assembly Omnibus Act (2023)?. Number of responses: 16 responses.

Approval for former Chair Seren: 43.8%
Forms response chart. Question title: How do you approve of the performance of former People's Assembly Chair Seren?. Number of responses: 16 responses.

Performance wise, good.
Seemed to waffle a lot on whether they wanted to resign or not?
I think Seren did well, despite some of their personal issues seeping into their actions, they did progress and incentivise the People's Assembly well.
Overall I would say Seren did good but could have done better.
Overly dramatic exit
Filled in basically, wasn’t as much of a driving force as I had hoped
Did pretty good until nya resigned
I'm new but I've briefly interacted with Prov.

75% Say People's Assembly on Right Track
Forms response chart. Question title: Is the People's Assembly on the right track?. Number of responses: 16 responses.

Prov Slightly Edges Out Izzy
Forms response chart. Question title: If the election for People's Assembly Chair were held today, who would you vote for?. Number of responses: 16 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: If the election for People's Assembly Chair were held today, who would you vote for? (no undecided). Number of responses: 16 responses.

68.8% Satisfaction With Field of Candidates
Forms response chart. Question title: Are you satisfied with the current field of candidates for Chair?. Number of responses: 16 responses.

93.8% Support the Existence of the People's Assembly
Forms response chart. Question title: Do you support the existence of the People's Assembly?. Number of responses: 16 responses.

Broad Support for Status Quo Regarding People's Assembly Powers
Forms response chart. Question title: What do you believe that the balance of power between the Senate and the People's Assembly should be relative to what it is now?. Number of responses: 16 responses.

Back