Presidential Standing Poll Results

United Vietussia

Allegedly Did Some Stuff
Citizen
1595101925731.png

Presidential Standing Poll Results
In an effort to get poll numbers out as quick as possible, these results are being released at this time without commentary. Commentary may be added later after the conclusion of today's Vice Presidential debate.

Main Questions
Forms response chart. Question title: If polls opened today, which Presidential ticket would you vote for?. Number of responses: 29 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: If polls opened today, which Presidential ticket would you vote for?. Number of responses: 29 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: How committed are you to your choice at this moment in time?. Number of responses: 29 responses.

Forced to Vote for Other Ticket
Forms response chart. Question title: If you were forced to vote for another ticket, who would you vote for?. Number of responses: 9 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: If you were forced to vote for another ticket, who would you vote for?. Number of responses: 3 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: If you were forced to vote for another ticket, who would you vote for?. Number of responses: 9 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: If you were forced to vote for another ticket, who would you vote for?. Number of responses: 8 responses.

Hypotheticals
Forms response chart. Question title: Lloenflys/Pichtonia vs. Mr. Verteger/Ervald. Number of responses: 29 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Lloenflys/Pichtonia vs. McEntire/Malashaan. Number of responses: 29 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Lloenflys/Pichtonia vs. Sopo/Monkey. Number of responses: 29 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Mr. Verteger/Ervald vs. McEntire/Malashaan. Number of responses: 29 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Mr. Verteger/Ervald vs. Sopo/Monkey. Number of responses: 29 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: McEntire/Malashaan vs. Sopo/Monkey. Number of responses: 29 responses.

Seems like a pretty divided race, with something positive to take away for 3 of the tickets, I think.

The one thing I thought was odd was how McEntire/Malashaan did so well on the 1st round voting, yet fared relatively poorly on almost all the hypothetical 1v1 match-ups and the 2nd choice votes. Interesting... Almost all of their supporters are voting for them as a first choice, but they aren't many people's second choices. Could be a drawback for them in a runoff, when 2 tickets' voters are up for grabs.

Looks like Lloen/Pichto probably has a slight edge on the race as a whole, especially if it moves into a runoff, which is very likely.

I'm really surprised how committed people were already to their choices.

It would be cool to see, actually, the composition of that. Are Lloen/Pichto supporters more committed? Are Mac/Mal supporters less committed? Or are all of them as committed as everyone else?

Presumably, 8 of the 29 voters (~27%) are the candidates themselves, which might explain the high count of committed voters.

It would be cool to see, actually, the composition of that. Are Lloen/Pichto supporters more committed? Are Mac/Mal supporters less committed? Or are all of them as committed as everyone else?
Lloen: 80% Commited
McEntire: 83% Commited
Sopo: 65% Commited
Vert: 91% Commited

Also as vert said these numbers are likely skewed towards the committed side of the electorate given about 1/9th of our total likely voters is a President or VP Candidate.

yeah this is very interesting. I agree with Prim that I think the top three tickets can all find some encouraging numbers.

While it is interesting how committed people are, I think the more relevant Q is how committed people are to their second choice. It really seems this is a three way tie with Lloen perhaps having a sliver of an advantage in the runoff. But wow, super tight and exciting.

Lloen: 80% Commited
McEntire: 83% Commited
Sopo: 65% Commited
Vert: 91% Commited

Also as vert said these numbers are likely skewed towards the committed side of the electorate given about 1/9th of our total likely voters is a President or VP Candidate.
Interesting stats... though of course Vert’s comments are valid.

Back