Presidential Debate Poll Results

United Vietussia

Allegedly Did Some Stuff
Citizen
1595305205848.png

Presidential Debate Poll Results

Further analysis will be found within today's Chasing Gold update, evaluating the results and what they mean in the context of the race with a few days to go.
Main Questions
Forms response chart. Question title: If polls opened today, which Presidential ticket would you vote for?. Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: If polls opened today, which Presidential ticket would you vote for?. Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: How committed are you to your choice at this moment in time?. Number of responses: 26 responses.

Forced to Vote for Other Ticket
Forms response chart. Question title: If you were forced to vote for another ticket, who would you vote for?. Number of responses: 7 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: If you were forced to vote for another ticket, who would you vote for?. Number of responses: 7 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: If you were forced to vote for another ticket, who would you vote for?. Number of responses: 12 responses.

Hypotheticals
Forms response chart. Question title: Lloenflys/Pichtonia vs. McEntire/Malashaan. Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Lloenflys/Pichtonia vs. Sopo/Monkey. Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: McEntire/Malashaan vs. Sopo/Monkey. Number of responses: 26 responses.

Interesting, this seems about right. Probably a smaller sample size than you guys hoped, but it'll be interesting to see how this changes to the next poll/election day.

Hmm... Seems like we have a clear frontrunner: Sopo/Monkey. However, who will make the runoff remains the million dollar question eh. Lloen and Mac both still have a chance though!! Add oil!

Wow -- that was quite a shift.

I'm guessing everyone would rather be in Sopo/Monkey's shoes right about now.

But yes, 26 responses is just under what we'd normally see in response count and we've been seeing 40+ votes in elections, so there still could be a surprise out there, but there's a frontrunner now.

Interesting, this seems about right. Probably a smaller sample size than you guys hoped, but it'll be interesting to see how this changes to the next poll/election day.
Wow -- that was quite a shift.

I'm guessing everyone would rather be in Sopo/Monkey's shoes right about now.

But yes, 26 responses is just under what we'd normally see in response count and we've been seeing 40+ votes in elections, so there still could be a surprise out there, but there's a frontrunner now.

I definitely considered that it was a little less than normal, but I do think that some people refrained from taking the poll because they hadn't listened to/read the debate (just some examples, Lethen mentioned it in the GH thread and I think Ervald's been on LoA but mentioned that he would read the transcript). Regardless, I do think we have some semblance of how the race looks at least now, whereas before it would've probably been a crapshoot to guess who would win.

It's interesting that this poll is totally different from the other polls where McEntire looked to be ahead. Suddenly Sopo is a frontrunner according to this poll. I think this is a very fluid race and honestly I don't think anything is going to be clear until we start seeing results on election day.

Good results, but I wish there was a question that directly related to how their debate performances influenced voters.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't be surprised if things leveled off again in subsequent polls, but I'm certainly happy to see the amount of support I have in this one.

Back