former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network - "Posting Levels Breed Optimism"
Written by HEM Tiberius

Administrative Bureau officials have released numbers that should be cause for some celebration among the hardworking Europeian populace. Activity spiked over 1000 posts per month compared to the previous "posting" month. Due to a bug in invisionfree software, the "posting" month extends from the 14th one month to the next 14th.

The previous month, posting figures were not released due to expected pessimism of the drop in activity.

"Europeia is still in a precarious state," Jay Leno says, "Things could be far better. But they could also be far far far worse. The increase in activity is not from obscene amounts of spam, but rather from the re-energized City Council."

Indeed, the figures are not far off from the previous fall which had a virtually unspoken posting recession.

"We have the membership. We have the people. We're just having trouble integrating them to leadership positions in Europeia," former UK Prime Minister John Major says.

The trouble is, many analysts agree, that the Welfare and Interior departments have been some of the weaker ones in Europeia during this administration.

"Ogastein came out of the gates flying," Princeton Professor Paul Krugman says, "But aside from all the plans, what public work has been going on? Sopo has been welcoming almost exclusively alone. We have a few active citizens, but there is little evidence that is the result of the Welfare department."

The replacement of Asianatic too, has been seen in some circles as an attempt to redefine and get a new start on domestic issues. However, the replacement backfired dramatically with the post still vacant.

"You have to sympathize with Rachel's situation," John Major says, "She was dealt a rough hand. But she knew what was in that hand. It was no surprise. Her Cabinet has been dicey at best."

But progress has also been seen, with the resolution of the EAC crisis and increasing activity. Europeia appears to be back on the upswing, but variables are still flying, as Europeians wonder what next month will bring.

Activity spiked over 1000 posts per month compared to the previous "posting" month.
And yet significantly lower than a year ago.

To address the concerns leveyed against Welfare in this article; I was only appointed about two weeks ago. In those two weeks the ministry now has THREE new welcoming TG's, a new welcoming PM (an idea that sat there for months), gone from zero JM's to two, begun planning a new mentor system, and is organizaning a campaign to get nations on the forum through a contest. You're correct, Sopo is doing a splendid job but I (because I can only speak for myself) will hopefully join him by the weekend as I'm getting a new computer. As you might imagine it's virtually impossible to welcome on a phone. I don't think Welfare is weak at all; it takes time to roll out new ideas and plans. Stay tuned because the best is still yet to come.

Back