[Poll Results] Mandatory Recruitment for Officeholders

Had I known my comment would be a byline for a pie chart, I wouldn't have made it so wordy, Prim :p
What do you mean you're retired Lethen? I thought you were running for First Minister!!
Lethen is the most active retired person in Euro.
When was the last time I held an elected or appointed Cabinet role? Must've been 2012 or 2013
I was hoping you’d take a role in my prospective cabinet as Minister of Cultivation
Ah. The Second GAP? What makes it work better than the first one?

Had I known my comment would be a byline for a pie chart, I wouldn't have made it so wordy, Prim :p
What do you mean you're retired Lethen? I thought you were running for First Minister!!
When was the last time I held an elected or appointed Cabinet role? Must've been 2012 or 2013
I was hoping you’d take a role in my prospective cabinet as Minister of Cultivation
Ah. The Second GAP? What makes it work better than the first one?
We'll just call it GAP 2.0. That means it will be better.

In case anyone is actually concerned, 10 was me.
:euro:

Edit: Also it's less funny now given we have additional information, but don't fault me for what seemed like a funny joke at the time. >_>

In case anyone is actually concerned, 10 was me.
:euro:

Edit: Also it's less funny now given we have additional information, but don't fault me for what seemed like a funny joke at the time. >_>
1572884258052.png

Haven’t you been AG?
Maybe, but before 2011 definitely.
Why are you like this

Back