Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
"Peeps Holds Townhall At Arnhelm Public Library"
HEM
E-Mensa
Managing Editor

ENN's satirical arm, the E-Mensa, attended the first official town hall of the Peeps / Pichtonia campaign where Peeps took questions directly from everyday Europeian voters at the Arnhelm Public Library. A transcript has been provided below:

Peeps: Thank you everyone for coming. If you would have told me 8 months ago when I became a citizen, that one, we would even have a president, and two, that I would be running for it, I would be astonished. But here we are, and I wouldn’t be running if I didn’t think I could do it, and do it well. A huge part of running is hearing directly from everyday voters like you, and I am excited to take your questions. Yes, yes, the man up front?

Paul K: Peeps, I am greatly concerned by our lack of a presence on the world stage. Can you tell me how you'll address that?

Peeps: Well, as a part of our increased presence we will also be working on a “Europeian Heroes Program”, a program to write and pass World Assembly Commendations of various Europeians who have had an outsized influence on us, and NationStates as a whole. Thank you for your question.

Jay L: Hey there. We've been seeing tremendous momentum in World Assembly affairs. How can we build on that and expand our progress even further?

Peeps: Great question. We're going to get even more resolution writers recruited by getting one or two Europeian Heroes Commended through our Europeian Heroes Program.

John M: Peeps, really appreciate you taking our questions today. My question is on a topic near and dear to my heart: Culture. Can you tell me a new idea you have that we can incorporate into festivals to do something fresh?

Peep: Well, I really appreciate your question, John. Well, we would like to celebrate Commendation Day. And er, in terms of a new idea, hopefully, we will be submitting one of the first commendations that come out of our Europeian Heroes Program that day.

George T: Hello Peeps, thank you for coming out today. My question for you: How do we get folks more interested in becoming sailors for our spectacular Europeian Navy?

Peeps: The Navy is one of our greatest assets, and when used is a symbol of Europeian power and greatness. As a part of the Europeian Heroes Program, we could well imagine that the system is set up in a way that people with Naval service will have priority when deciding who to Commend. The Navy is the greatest way to give back to the region, and those who have supported it should have their works recognized in every way possible. Thank you for your question!

Sarah W: Peeps, I'm sorry to be so blunt: But why haven't you released your Cabinet picks like your opponent Lime? What are you trying to hide?

Peeps: Well Sarah, I'm not hiding anything. In fact, I believe that a core tenant of our platform is uncovering and unveiling the best and brightest of our region on the world stage through the Europeian Heroes Program. Thanks for keeping us honest [laughs]!

Tim Q: Because of furloughs in the city government due to activity slowing in Arnhelm City, I'm having trouble covering expenses for my family, and I've found myself depressed and struggling to getting the motivation to find new employment. How will your policies help me?

Peeps: Tim, when you see one of biggest and brightest citizens commended through the Europeian Heroes Program, I assure you, that'll turn your frown upside down! Thank you. Next question?"

Chuck W: I've been married to my wife for over thirty years, and while I still love her dearly, we don't have the same passionate spark in our relationship as we used to. How can we bring the sizzle back to Europeia?

Peeps: Well Chuck, there's a few opportunities here. As staff in World Assembly affairs, you and your spouse could reignite the passion by cowriting a commendation as a part of our Europeian Heroes Program. If you both aren't great writers, I also believe that the rush of pure adrenaline that will come to people as they see our heroes honored before the World Assembly as a part of our Europeian Hereos Program will definitely help!

Pichtonia: Okay everyone, that's all the questions we have for today. Thank you for coming out. Please know, we can't win this campaign without you. If you're able, please go to EuropeianHeroes.com and pitch in $5, $10, $20 or whatever you can to our campaign!

- END -​

It will be hard to get the program to fix this newspaper.

Reactions: HEM
1601605756876.png

Excuse me, Sir, do you have a moment to talk about the Europeian Heroes Program?

Back