Party Description

Falconias

I would like it to be noted in my party's description that the President is Champagne Jam, similar to the ENP. I want it also bolded, and spaced the same way (double spaced), otherwise I will complain that the ENP have an aesthetic advantage. And yes, I am a picky prick.

This request will be put at the bottom of the in-tray, which I will subsequently spill coffee on and accidentally knock into the rubbish bin.

I'm quite serious HEM, it's a very easy request and if an admin can't do it by tomorrow some time, I will approach the court. Elections are coming fast and I want to make sure my party is in tip top shape :p

I'm quite serious HEM, it's a very easy request and if an admin can't do it by tomorrow some time, I will approach the court. Elections are coming fast and I want to make sure my party is in tip top shape :p
Go to court for what? :lol:

Point out the law where the admin team legally has to furnish parties?

All we legally have to do is CREATE one.

Well perhaps you could simply not be a douche, and change it for me, instead of taking advantage of the fact that there are no admins in any of the other parties except the ENP, and bolstering your aesthetic main page appearance.

Just a hint: Next time you want someone to do something for you, don't:

1.) Threaten them with the court (especially when you have not a drop of legal support)
2.) Insult them with petty insults

Because his reasoning behind it was his usual "I demand this for no reasons other then my personal gratification!" and if he wants to flaunt his arrogance around, so will I.

Regardless, that isn't a reason to deny him something like this. Especially when he is the President of the party. I don't see how he did this for personal glorification either, nor where he was arrogant (this is in referral to his first post).

I didn't deny it to him.

It isn't etched in law that I have to abide by every single request. To be quite honest, it shouldn't have been such a stir had I just ignored this. I don't deal with aesthetic changes. I expect what the party wants their description to be to be included upon their original creation (or possibly when they re-brand such as the ELP did to become the ENP).

I don't have time for each party, or newspaper, to make changes once a week. Lethen and Lexus try to pick up some of the load, but it gets tiring, and the fact that people like CJ want to make threats while making requests

I want it also bolded, and spaced the same way (double spaced), otherwise I will complain that the ENP have an aesthetic advantage. And yes, I am a picky prick.

I'm quite serious HEM, it's a very easy request and if an admin can't do it by tomorrow some time, I will approach the court. Elections are coming fast and I want to make sure my party is in tip top shape

Or insult the administrators, not to mention inciting that I abuse my admin privilages to be biased toward my party:

Well perhaps you could simply not be a douche, and change it for me, instead of taking advantage of the fact that there are no admins in any of the other parties except the ENP, and bolstering your aesthetic main page appearance.

Because, the ENP main page has been the same since creation :)

Times change and as such the description will need tweaking every once in a while, dealing with a puny description takes no time at all either. He shouldn't have made the threat but it would have been better of you to comply and to highlight that the threat was not needed, then you have the high ground.

Really it does, since I have exactly 588 forums + categories I have to scroll through and find it, which aren't all in order.

Actually HEM, I think you need a sense of humour more than anything. You can't seriously think I would take you to court over a description... note the ":p" and my neverending sarcasm.

Yes, well, I really don't beleive you. I think you meant it maliciously.

Back