Operation Havecock A Resounding Success

Sloosh

E-Mensa - Operation Havecock A Resounding Success
Written by Sloosh
E-Mensa Editor, assuming HEM hasn't replaced me yet

My dearest Europeians, I have finally returned to you.

Now that all is done, the truth may be free. Following the precedent set by Spymaster Lethen in Operation Havock in 2007, I left Europeia under the guise of a leave of absence as a covert operative on a mission of the utmost secrecy and importance.

The Eurosphere has been struggling for some time, as we are all unfortunately aware. Defenders and raiders and imperialists and other doodads and whatsits have been growing unchecked, as shown by the following complex and highly scientific graph:

My mission consisted primarily of me wearing polarized shades and fingerless gloves, typing away frantically at my desktop and mumbling about mainframes and "getting in", violating international law all the while. But fear not, my friends. It was for the greater good, and I can assure you that our enemies have been well and truly routed.

With the power vested in me by my own narcissism, I am awarding myself the title of Spymeister for my accomplishments during this operation.

Welcome back. hyper.gif

I am glad to hear your mission was a resounding success. So successful I don't even know what you did because secrets.

Back