One-on-One with Jusduckria no. 1

Good evening, and welcome to the first installment of One-on-One with Jusduckria, where I take a notable Europeian citizen and place them on the hot seat.

My first guest is a very good friend of mine and colleague in the Senate, as well as Minister of Interior. Let's welcome PhDre to the show!

*500 miles plays as PhDre walks out*

More like, how very much time I have on my hands. :p

I advocate returning the number of seats in the Senate to nine for a variety of reasons, which I make clear in the Senate. To summarize, I'm slightly disappointed at the activity level of Senators this past term, and feel that the Senate has become crowded due to the simple fact that there are too many Senators to work effectively. There are a variety of other reasons, which I've outlined in the Senate discussion thread - I recommend all those interested in a more in-depth analysis head there.

All right.

And, for those interested, here is the location: Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.

If there was one message that you want viewers to go away with, what would that message be?

But there are so many messages to send! If I had to choose one message to send to all of Europeia, and it wasn't RECRUIT AND JOIN THE CRC, it would have to be a simple reminder of who we are as a region, and what we want to get out of this game. We all invest a considerable amount of time into Europeia, and I for one want to see Europeia shine - both because I have nothing better to do, and because it's my home here in NationStates. I don't think we can go wrong as long as we always keep in mind who we are as a region.

Truer words were never spoken, Minister.

I'd like to thank you for being the inaugural guest on One-on-One with Jusduckria.

No, thank you for having me. I enjoyed the experience. ^_^

*smiles, turns towards the camera*

Tune in to the next edition of One-on-One with Jusduckria. So long, and remember:

RECRUIT AND JOIN THE CRC!

Back