On the Revitalization of Raiderdom and Europeia's Place in the Modern Gameplay Polychotomy

All I can think about reading this is that Independents are sort of like the Avatar - bringing balance to the world. Now that raiderdom has picked up again and has made it clear they're no longer playing ball with us, we pivot to counter them. Because it's in our interests, broadly speaking, that there is no one dominant side and a robust "third way."
"Tagging. Chasing. Holding. Liberating. Kazaman used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Independents kept balance between the Moralists, Wardens, Crashers, and Independents. But that all changed when the Crashers attacked. Only the Independents mastered all four elements. Only they could stop the ruthless refounders. But when the world needed them most, they vanished. A hundred updates have passed and the Crashers are nearing victory in the War. Two updates ago, CSP and the updaters of my tribe journeyed to Libcord to help fight against the Crashers, leaving me and Kuramia to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Independents were never reborn into the Euro Sphere, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Independents will return to save the world."

All I can think about reading this is that Independents are sort of like the Avatar - bringing balance to the world. Now that raiderdom has picked up again and has made it clear they're no longer playing ball with us, we pivot to counter them. Because it's in our interests, broadly speaking, that there is no one dominant side and a robust "third way."
"Tagging. Chasing. Holding. Liberating. Kazaman used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Independents kept balance between the Moralists, Wardens, Crashers, and Independents. But that all changed when the Crashers attacked. Only the Independents mastered all four elements. Only they could stop the ruthless refounders. But when the world needed them most, they vanished. A hundred updates have passed and the Crashers are nearing victory in the War. Two updates ago, CSP and the updaters of my tribe journeyed to Libcord to help fight against the Crashers, leaving me and Kuramia to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Independents were never reborn into the Euro Sphere, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Independents will return to save the world."
this is good

this is good
you are good

Best thing I've read this week oml

Reactions: upc
@Kuramia, we gotta use this Avatar theme for ERN marketing.

@Kuramia, we gotta use this Avatar theme for ERN marketing.
Hmmm....noting that.

Interesting article and interesting discussion in this thread! So great job everyone

Back