Lethen

Nissan: commendable cars for Commended players
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
As I'm sure you all noticed, we've gone ahead and renamed the Administrative Bureau. After R3n's Ovation, we wanted to continue our tradition of naming a subforum after the person that had been honored; unfortunately we couldn't find a suitable subforum that would give R3n the respect he deserves. After discussion with R3n about the areas where he feels he had the greatest impact in Europeia, and a careful inspection of the various subforums we could use, HEM, NES, and I decided to break tradition and name a main-page forum after R3naissanc3r.

He may object, but we feel that if anyone is invaluable and "Europeian" enough to warrant a main-page forum, it would be R3n. He has done so much for us, and we've asked so much of him, that this is a well-deserved honor.

Thank you so much for everything, Mr. Penguin. :cheers:

This forum is nice and everything, but we all know his real lasting legacy will be this emoticon. :r3n: Congratulations.

Well deserved. Thanks for making this apt announcement, Lethen, and spearheading our long and slow investigatory process.

Common-Sense Politics said:
I didn't get a forum, dicks.
Are you an honored citizen? :unsure:

He is. CSP got a Triumph, which includes Honored Citizen Status and the Oder of Republica.

Awkward. We'll have to fix that.

I only just noticed this. Thank you very much, it is much appreciated.

On a secondary note, I went ahead and edited the forum to use the proper capitalization of my name :ph43r: .

Back