Official Word

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The only usergroups to receive titles before their names will be Senate (considering whether Speaker should have a separate one), President/VP, Ministers, and justices.

If anything, these will be scaled back further. For the most part, they are tending to be obnoxiously long and unnecessary. The only positive is that they allow new citizens to easily identify leaders on the active user list.

Even this scaled back version is considered a trial period. Folks, we have a header with every position and a key at the bottom of the forum.

/s/
HEM
Chief Administrator

I would've just figured Speaker, President, Vice President, Supreme Chancellor, and Chief Justice.

JGlenn had Mayor JGlenn as his name and he is a Minister as well. So he should be Minister JGlenn now.

JGlenn had Mayor JGlenn as his name and he is a Minister as well. So he should be Minister JGlenn now.
He's masked as Mayor so, I'd imagine, it'll be impossible to change or he'll be the red-Minister. He shall be the exception that proves the rule ^_^

He's masked as Mayor so, I'd imagine, it'll be impossible to change or he'll be the red-Minister. He shall be the exception that proves the rule ^_^
I'm not sure if I should feel special or offended that I am the exception to the rule...

Meh. I still think we should scale it back to what it used to be.

The titles don't matter. There is a header and a key at the bottom of the forum :p

All of those bar admin are at the top, correct? :p

Back