Notice of Administrative Ban

Sopo said:
Rand said:
Also who is this? Google reverse image search didn't turn up any visually similar images.
He probably cropped the photo. But all of this has likely been examined by the admins and there's no need to rehash it here.
Or probably took the photo from someone else to make her seem like a lady.

It took me all of yesterday to be able to think properly in order to respond to this today.. this is.. I would consider myself quite close with him, or at least I would have.. we talked all the time, I confided in him a lot, so.. this is shocking and so horrible to have to hear. We all have to support each other through this healing process, we can get through this together. My DMs are open if anyone needs to talk, always.

But, thank you to the admin team for your hard work in keeping us safe. This cannot have been easy. Take a breather for a moment, you deserve it..

Rand said:
Also who is this? Google reverse image search didn't turn up any visually similar images.
Maybe an IRL friend? He sent me a picture of that girl (as Brun) and her GF at the time (the bank-teller named Sara, supposedly) months ago. So he's getting her pictures from somewhere.

First off let me say that this is sickening and disheartening to see, especially from someone so valued and trusted as they were by the community. Having carried out this type of investigation before, the Admin team did it right. The evidence was clearly laid out and in a professional manner as to eliminate all doubt. I know this must have been hard on all of you but your good work will go on to save more people from having to potentially be victimized and you all deserve kudos.

Edit: Spelling

Hi guys,

Firstly I wanted to offer a great deal of admiration to the administration team for getting to the bottom of this ordeal. I can't imagine it would have been easy, and you've by far gone above and beyond in doing the right thing.

To those affected by this, I am terribly sorry that you have had to experience such acts, no one should ever have to go through what you have and so with you I share my strength so that you may move forward, and see better and brighter days.

- Liv

Hi all!
I’m Timpetotia, active user from the Allied States.
I made this account here for two reasons:
1. I feel tremendously bad for everyone affected by this person. I sincerely hope this can become a part of the past as soon as possible, but it really is some fucked up spooky black mirror shit. It sickens me, and I really do feel a lot of empathy for you people.
2. I want to commend the actions of your admin team, I don’t think I’ve seen something like this being taken care of in such a professional and respectful manner. Heck, if I had been in charge, I’d have wanted to publicly expose this freak in a more public and distasteful manner, because this is some weird predatory behaviour, which honestly looks like something a pedophile would do.

All of this makes me want to consider joining your region alongside the region I’ve been a member of since early 2012. So keep up the good work everybody, and remember, you’re not alone!

Timpetotia said:
Hi all!
I’m Timpetotia, active user from the Allied States.
I made this account here for two reasons:
1. I feel tremendously bad for everyone affected by this person. I sincerely hope this can become a part of the past as soon as possible, but it really is some fucked up spooky black mirror shit. It sickens me, and I really do feel a lot of empathy for you people.
2. I want to commend the actions of your admin team, I don’t think I’ve seen something like this being taken care of in such a professional and respectful manner. Heck, if I had been in charge, I’d have wanted to publicly expose this freak in a more public and distasteful manner, because this is some weird predatory behaviour, which honestly looks like something a pedophile would do.

All of this makes me want to consider joining your region alongside the region I’ve been a member of since early 2012. So keep up the good work everybody, and remember, you’re not alone!
You didn't really have to make an account, though I appreciate your point on defending the affected ones.

Back