Notice of Administrative Ban

Malashaan

Forum Administrator
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
They/she
Effective immediately, George Hanover VI (also known as Don) is administratively banned indefinitely. The Administrative Team has been made aware of disturbing behavior by this player that represents an unacceptable real-life risk to individuals within our community. This behavior has been verified through a thorough investigation.

To clarify, this action nothing to do with the breakdown of diplomatic relations between Europeia and the Kingdom of Great Britain. It is also unrelated to George's request for a voluntary ban. Administrative decisions are made to ensure the safety of the players within our community and have nothing to do with the RP side of NationStates.

Thank you,

Lethen
Malashaan
Mousebumples
r3naissanc3r
HEM

Ive not seen the evidence so I dont know that the correct move was made, but I trust our admin team, so Im going to assume the correct move was made.
/nuanced statement :p

Kudos to the administrative team for their hard work keeping this community safe, and for doing their best to balance keeping us informed with protecting the RL privacy of the individuals concerned.

Deepest House said:
Aditya Republic said:
This contributes nothing to the conversation.
What conversation? Aditya was commenting on the administration's choice and action. It's not as if Seven's 'good decision' contributed either, and yet you didn't jump down his throat.

Moreover, your comment didn't exactly contribute either.

Kylia Quilor said:
Deepest House said:
Aditya Republic said:
This contributes nothing to the conversation.
What conversation? Aditya was commenting on the administration's choice and action. It's not as if Seven's 'good decision' contributed either, and yet you didn't jump down his throat.

Moreover, your comment didn't exactly contribute either.
Maybe its more subject to nuance and interpretation, but (1) a comment such as "nice" contributes less than something relevant to the actual discussion; and (2) my interpretation of "nice" and its contribution therein is greatly impacted by the fact that this "nice" is one in a series of posts ("nice", "great", "ok") all over these forums that contribute little to nothing to their respective topics.

I know spam when I see it, though it may not be spam in this specific thread.

Back