[NON-SATIRE] January 2021 Senate Election Poll

Forilian

no longer relevant
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
A REAL POLLING CENTRE, ARNHELM- In coordination with @Monkey from the popular newspaper Monkey's Musings, the ARN is releasing a poll for the January 2021 Senate election along with key issues in it. It should take around 15-20 minutes at most. You may find it here, and it'll be open for 48 hours.

Disclaimer: While Monkey wrote the poll, the results will be coming into a copy of the poll which Monkey does not have access to. Monkey, a candidate, will not have any advanced warning of the poll results, nor will any other candidates. This poll is part of an ongoing project by Monkey's Musings.

Thanks for running this, Forilian!

To elaborate, this is a project I have wanted to run for a while looking at voting habits when it comes to senate elections. Obviously, the information collected may have a direct impact on the senate election, which is why I didn't want to be able to view these results while the poll was ongoing, but the real analysis/what I want to look at isn't really relevant to the timing of the election. There will be a second part released with more detailed analysis following the election

If there are any errors/bad in the poll, feel free to blame me :p

Thanks for taking the time to take this everyone, it should yield a lot of interesting data!

Last edited:
The "rank the importance of this issue" questions didn't have any actual issues in them. Did you mean that they applied to the ones above them?

The "rank the importance of this issue" questions didn't have any actual issues in them. Did you mean that they applied to the ones above them?
Yes, sorry if that was not clear!

This poll will close tonight, please take it if you haven't already!!

Back