[NON-SATIRE] Europeian of the Year Nominee: Prim

Forilian

no longer relevant
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
Prim.

He is the neighbourhood wise bear, giving us his analytical and calm perspective and manner on everything. He is a political powerhouse, serving in anything from Senator to Chief of State to World Assembly Delegate. But above all, he is a Europeian icon; one who can always offer sage advice, who will always listen, and who tackles challenges no one else will tackle.

Prim is a bear of many trades - a legal eagle, championing and editing many bills on the Senate, and serving as a Justice on the Court. As a member of the City Council in Arnhelm, he has also served two terms as Mayor, and is generally seen as one of the top, if not the top, legal experts on the City. He excels in domestic affairs, as three-term Minister of Interior, and as former Minisrer of Culture. He is experienced in foreign affairs, having experience in all the ministries, but perhaps most impressively serving as Chief of State, rising to the challenge after six months of working in various FA roles. He is currently World Assembly Delegate, having been thrust into the role without notice after Aexnidaral abruptly left the region.

Prim dedicates lots of effort to the region, wordlessly devoting time into not only his appointed roles, but also projects to better the region. As the champion of the Euro Census, he has given us a better statistical understanding of our beloved region. He understands his limits and takes breaks in order to serve Europeia better.

Therefore, it is with great honour that I nominate Prim for Europeian of the Year. He is hardworking, dedicated, and absolutely deserving of the title. Thank you, Prim.

Prim is someone I tremendously respect, whether he is in Cabinet, in Senate or now World Assembly Delegate. As soon as he knew we wanted to nominate him for World Assembly Delegate, and even more so later when he was confirmed by our Senate, Prim jumped heads-first into the transition and through a lot of his own hard work guaranteed that it would be a success and as swift as could be. Great nomination!

Prim exemplifies that quiet yet steady work that Europeia is built on, and I think his contributions - and the influence on our community - are often overlooked. He's deserving of any accolades thrown his way, in my opinion.

Back