New forum pages: IFVs and Hall of Recruiters

r3naissanc3r

Honoured Citizen
Citizen
I've created a couple of new forum pages.
  • Information for WA Voters: This is a compilation of all IFVs produced by the Ministry of WA Affairs. It is automatically updated every time the Ministry publishes a new IFV, using information from the IFV spreadsheet that was created earlier this term.
  • Hall of Recruiters: This is a table of manual recruitment totals, along with a listing of the associated cumulative awards. It is automatically updated, using information from a new spreadsheet that makes it easier for MoI to maintain recruitment statistics (this spreadsheet still needs some final touches and will be announced separately when complete). The plan is for the page to be expanded to list all recruitment-related awards.
There are re-directs to both pages inside the respective forums. Comments on both pages are welcome.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Hey r3n, I know you brought some of those unknown pages up on Discord but I found some users that are listed as errors.
Error for James, name now Jamie. Found here - http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/1267085/1/
Error for Alexander, name now as Connor. He was originally shadowlurker. Found here - http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/1275956/1/
Error for Henry. Pretty sure it's the one that was banned. This one. http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/profile/250227/
Hope that helps r3n!
Many thanks! Yes, the "Error" recruiters are the ones I was searching for yesterday. I've fixed the three you mentioned, which leaves only "Uuchusen" for the old records.

Also, I agree with Kounelli that it would be great if someone remade the star images. The designs are OK, but the image quality is awful.

Kounelli said:
Dear god I need to redo those awards...
I tried to have them updated in September 2015 [when I was Minister of the Interior] but wasn't allowed. I don't remember why.

Kounelli said:
Do we still wanna work with stars? I can draw some from scratch now that I have illustrator :3
Lets wait for the next administration.

Faux news: robots to replace Ministers of the Interior.

I updated the Hall of Recruiters:

1) It now uses a new formatting for the awards + tables.
2) It now also lists recruiter of the week awards.

I will update it to also include consistency awards once the MoI determines how to update those.

Also a question: Do you think it'd be worth making a similar page (and associated spreadsheet) for Presidential Medals? It would replace the pinned thread we have inside 34 Goldenblock.

Yes. That page is never updates though, how would this one be?

Rand said:
Yes. That page is never updates though, how would this one be?
That's not true. The presidential medals page gets updated about once every three terms when I get sick of the executive not doing it and just do it myself :p

A spreadsheet version that was easy to update by just entering the name of the recipient and link to the awarding thread would certainly make it a little easier, but I wouldn't call it a priority; is already fairly simple to do.

Back