Name prefixes

I'm not a huge fan :p

Can't say I love it, but I don't hate it.

The underline that creates the space in between Admin and [Name] is still orange... :p

Yea, its normally not there. When I changed 'Administrators' to 'Admin' it screwed up so that spacing without the stupid _ won't work. Probably would go into effect and work correctly once I logged out, but I'm too lazy to test it.

Yea, its normally not there. When I changed 'Administrators' to 'Admin' it screwed up so that spacing without the stupid _ won't work. Probably would go into effect and work correctly once I logged out, but I'm too lazy to test it.
Fix-ed.

What madiebee said. Also, I think it's a bit much, You already have the userbar thing that tells you the information. When it was just the president who had it, it was nice, but now -essentially- everyone having it? I think it's a bit much.

I agree with Hy. We have color coded names for a reason. This is excessive / cluttered / ridiculous. It does detract from the viewing experience imo.

I'll be honest, this idea has already soured in my mind. Plus, how long before some jackass convinces the region to have the title Citizen added, too?

Back