Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he/him
ENN PRESENTS...
minofpod.png
SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | GOOGLE PODCAST | BROWSER

LISTEN TO MINISTRY OF POD EPISODE 3: "Who the F★★★ is Big Fat Booty?"

PhDre and HEM pour over newly disclosed documents from 21 Tomlinson Street. For the first time, Europeians will be able to see the President and his closest advisors attempt to advert a very stupid war, hour by hour. You'll laugh, cry, and wonder "Why did they waste their time on this s★★★?"

THE CRISIS
August 3rd - August 5th, 2010. On the regional forums of Renaissance, newly elected President Big Fat Booty announces Executive Order 02, banning dual citizenship in Renaissance. This brazen attempt at reducing the influence of Special Advisors and non-native Renaissance players leads to an international crisis when President PhDre of Europeia demands her resignation.

MEET THE CHARACTERS
  • Big Fat Booty - Newly elected President of Renaissance.
  • Riczhang - Big Fat Booty's Chief of Staff and Foreign Affairs Minister. The only member of the Big Fat Booty Cabinet.
  • PhDre - First time President, Special Advisor to Renaissance.
  • HEM - Special Advisor to the President of Europeia, founder of Europeia.
  • Ile Royale - Founder of Renaissance, a fledgling new region with explosive growth, a new offsite forum, and lots of "native" players.
Additional Resources:

Special thanks to President CSP for disclosing the relevant protected information, as defined in the Information Act (2019).

I'm not sure if I can take this seriously... I mean... President Booty.

I'm not sure if I can take this seriously... I mean... President Booty.
ENJOY.

We found the RP posts while doing research for this episode and you can hear us grappling with how serious Booty was taking this throughout the episode.

If only I'd had the foresight to pick such a good name.

I appreciated that last-minute fulfilment of your promise on the RMB

I appreciated that last-minute fulfilment of your promise on the RMB
It doubles as a way of ensuring that @Poseidon63 listens to the whole thing.

If anyone has feedback or thoughts, keep the comments coming! We love to incorporate your thoughts into future episodes and make sure we are giving ya'll content you will enjoy.

Awesome episode! Nearly laughed out loud which was problematic given it's 1:30 am :p

Back