Ministry of Pod Episode 2: "I didn't have any expectations for CSP because I voted for my own ticket"

Sopo

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
EPISODE 2

---

• PhDre and Sopo discuss the EBC Executive Midterm Polling Results.
  • PhDre sits down with former Minister of Communications Pichtonia to review shortcomings in the Ministry of Communications.

Want to be a part of the pod? You can submit an audio clip that we can use in future episodes HERE.

This episode, audio was captured with a "new" technology. Please enjoy :)

Thank you, it was great to be on! Lovely Sopo section too!!

I just finished listening to this on Spotify and absolutely loved it - the whole thing had an incredibly professional quality and presentation to the episode. I'd always wondered how to get the kind of introductions to a show with the news broadcast style music you've used, and transition edits from guest to guest (in this case from Sopo to Pichto.) The content itself was really interesting with the insights and analysis on the poll results too - overall, I just wanted to say that I'm very impressed!

Thank you, it was great to be on! Lovely Sopo section too!!
Great to have you! The new tech made the experience really straightforward from my end, and it was lovely to be able to catch up.
I just finished listening to this on Spotify and absolutely loved it - the whole thing had an incredibly professional quality and presentation to the episode. I'd always wondered how to get the kind of introductions to a show with the news broadcast style music you've used, and transition edits from guest to guest (in this case from Sopo to Pichto.) The content itself was really interesting with the insights and analysis on the poll results too - overall, I just wanted to say that I'm very impressed!
Thank you for the feedback! That's wonderful to hear - exactly what we are going for with our editing style and choices. Glad that we are hitting the high bar that Europeians have for media content! Part of what we're trying to do here is to trail blaze this medium for folks who are interested in this platform. If you ever want to chat about where to find royalty free music that is safe to use without attribution, or how to set up transitions between guests... we are the one stop shop!

Thanks again for the feedback - we really are reading every bit of it and taking it to heart!

The quality was great! It was interesting to listen to. It was interesting hearing the perspective on time availability and boundaries, I think that's a fair point. But boundaries do have to to be clear. I don't agree with a lot of your assessments here, but that's okay! We don't have to agree xD but great quality and interesting content. Especially hearing from Pichto.

Back