Ministry of Pod Episode 1: "The last legislation I wrote was in 2008... it did not pass"

An interesting listen! Certainly there are a lot of politically fascinating pieces at play this term, we’ll see how it all plays out. And love to see a private competitor to EBC Radio!

An interesting listen! Certainly there are a lot of politically fascinating pieces at play this term, we’ll see how it all plays out. And love to see a private competitor to EBC Radio!
Thank you for listening!

It was fun to hear Sopo forget about Sincluda's previous Senate terms lol.
This was very enjoyable, I would recommend maybe lowering the volume of the background music while you're talking, I personally have some issues with that so it'd help me a lot.

This was really fun to listen to, great content!

Except PhDre's pronounciation of Europeia (sorry!!! :p) I am a huge fan of this already. Precise, quick, entertaining, informative. We faced the issue of moving radio - potentially - to other avenues last term, but you're just creating facts here. Is this historic? Maybe.

Love your work, loved the first episode.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and your feedback. We have taken your ideas into account and tried a new technology for capturing interview audio. Check out episode 2 here, and thanks again!

Back