Ministry of Pod ELECTION SPECIAL 3- "The person that posts the platform first takes the broadsides"

PhDre

Security Council
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he/him
ENN PRESENTS...
electionkuragleg.png
SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | GOOGLE PODCAST | BROWSER

EPISODE 7 / ELECTION SPECIAL 3

---

• PhDre sits down with Sopo and HEM to exclusively break down the ENN Flash Poll.

The election is 4/15. Tune in every day for a new episode of the Ministry of Pod until election day.

Forms response chart. Question title: If the Presidential Election were held today, who would you vote for?. Number of responses: 29 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: If the Presidential Election were held today, who would you vote for, with no undecided?. Number of responses: 29 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: How do you approve of Kuramia/Dark's Presidential Platform?. Number of responses: 29 responses.

Where are the ideas? Where are the plans?

A lot of areas are just kinda empty

Citizen Integration seems to not be a priority at all, and only talked about in reference to leaving Interior

The decision to split up Interior is baffling as that split has never been successful in Europeian history. The platform is light on details and consists of heavy rhetoric rather than actionable objectives for the coming 70 days.

Platform was very vague in places, with little concrete vision. Why did Kuramia stand for election? No details on issues people care about like foreign affairs.

It doesn't feel like the platform has a strong direction that it's aiming for. I also very much dislike the idea of splitting interior. We just had a super successful Interior term that proves both things are possible. Why should we split it now?

I don’t like splitting Interior. That’s a song and dance that’s been done over and over and over, and never with good outcomes. Integration is too closely tied to recruitment for them to be separate (even if the current setup hasn’t yielded the best results). I do trust Kura and Dark though.

Lots of great ideas! A few weaker points, but they are outweighed by the good parts.

The whole "we'll do it ourself" slogan is really...weird. Like nobody can do this themselves? Anyways. I'm willing to give some benefit of the doubt for things like the Navy, which Kuramia has proven through example that she can do a kickass job with. But this platform is a lot of fluff, and the policy that can be pulled out of it like moving integration to culture and focusing more on the RMB aren't thoroughly explained and don't make a ton of sense. The rest is really just fluff. I honestly would've been more inclined to support this ticket if the platform was just Kuramia posting in the Oval Room one sentence: "I did a kickass job as Grand Admiral, now give me the big chair" with Kharn posting a picture of one of his ballistas or whatever. Also, tangentially: I also would've liked to see Dark have a term in Cabinet or other activity before seeking the VP role. I am not confident he would be able to take over as President.

I find Kura and Dark’s platform to be disappointingly bare of foreign affairs details. WA especially required much more coverage given the current discussion, and I would’ve expected much more regarding the ERN from our much-lauded GA.

Too much fluff, not enough actual plans
Forms response chart. Question title: How do you approve of Writinglegend/Sincluda's Presidential Platform?. Number of responses: 29 responses.

It reads like a business management strategy. Complete gobbledegook, no substance.

There’s a solid and clear plan here. A couple areas could use clarity/work, but v solid

The platform has detailed plans and an actionable agenda for the next seventy days.

Comparatively better. Both campaigns seem to be leaning on individuals who are strong rather than bring their own vision in places. Sarah and PhDre seem to doing a lot domestic work and hopefully the ticket compliments that on the top and supports

Sincluda is a bit of a strange pick on paper. But the more I think about it, the more Sincluda feels like a strong choice.

Very glad to see Sincluda on a ticket! Overall though, this platform seems like a continuation of CSP's term, and, while I was "satisfied" with his work, I think the region and I are ready for something new.

Still a lot of fluff, but more substantive and more forward-looking than Kuramia's.

Generally just a fantastic platform. Covers all of the current topics with a great deal of depth. It’s obvious that Gleg and Sinny are very passionate about this race.
Forms response chart. Question title: Are you satisfied with the current field?. Number of responses: 29 responses.

50% of people not being satisfied with the field is wild to me. Kura was the number one choice in the last poll, Writinglegend was also in top five. We want to be completely spoiled, I guess. 😔

50% of people not being satisfied with the field is wild to me. Kura was the number one choice in the last poll, Writinglegend was also in top five. We want to be completely spoiled, I guess. 😔
I think it's a bit weird to claim this. Those polls were pretty fuzzy because there were no platforms for any candidate.
To put it simply, bowl is most useful when it is empty, but now that it's been filled with what many comments described as fluff, it's not as useful.

I am sorry I'm not commenting on these! This episode was a very cool poll analysis

I am sorry I'm not commenting on these! This episode was a very cool poll analysis
We feel the love even if you don't comment!! Thanks for the feedback though!

Back