Ministry of Pod ELECTION SPECIAL 2 - "First impression is that we're not gonna have many more chances to make impressions"

PhDre

Security Council
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he/him
ENN PRESENTS...
electionkuragleg.png
SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | GOOGLE PODCAST | BROWSER

EPISODE 6 / ELECTION SPECIAL 2

---

• PhDre sits down with Calvin and Lethen to discuss the Presidential Campaign. Two tickets have stood, and there are two platforms.

The election is 4/15. Tune in every day for a new episode of the Ministry of Pod until election day.

Listeners! Don't forget to represent and take the ENN FLASH POLL! Expect a new episode tomorrow to break down the race so far with an exclusive look at ENN Flash Poll results. Seriously, this won't be up for long.

Last edited:
Bit longer this time, but worth the while. Another wonderful show, great analysis!

Also enjoying the little tease from Lethen on the VC office at the end!

Loved this pod as well! Wow you're so consistent, looking forward to the next one

this analysis was really in-depth!

Bit longer this time, but worth the while. Another wonderful show, great analysis!

Also enjoying the little tease from Lethen on the VC office at the end!

We are trying to do different lengths to see what folks are most comfortable with. My theory is that with Election Coverage, citizens are going to be hyped and more willing to tune into longer episodes. We will see if the data holds up to that. Of course, feedback is appreciated! If episodes seem too long (or too short) please let us know!

Loved this pod as well! Wow you're so consistent, looking forward to the next one

this analysis was really in-depth!

The dedication to a daily episode during the election season is draining but ... I really wanted to try and get some content out, and pushing for that is exciting since it seems novel and fresh. I appreciate the listens, because it's literally the reason why we keep doing it. As long as people are engaged and enjoying the content, we hope to continue putting out high quality stuff!

Was almost the perfect length for my commute this morning!

Love to hear it. The length of episodes is really variable so far, and this particular episode came together last minute. It's always good to know how much we should "cut" and whether folks enjoy the more banter-ish back and forths. Longer episodes are a bit more work but the payoff if people enjoy them is that.. there's more fun to listen to! You can always speed up content w/ modern podcasting apps as well..

Euhm I still need to listen to the previous one so, I'll just say what it obvious will be: Super Podcast Phdre, really vibing on spotify!

Back