Minister of Culture's Opening Statement

Greetings fellow Europeian’s and distinguished Diplomats!

So the election period has finished and that awkward period when one President is replaced with another is over and here I am... ready to serve Europeia as your Culture Minister. First I must give my thanks to Vice-President JGlenn for his good work to this challenging Ministry without any prior experience. His term shall be my own benchmark as I aim to emulate his good, strong work.

I’m sure the question everyone has is – what will we be seeing during this term? Well I aim to bring in some good, clean fun! Other Ministries are very work-heavy and with the constant list of duties we all have... we need to relax somewhere and enjoy a good, calm beer. I am looking for a good, strong, core team of Junior Ministers who want to serve Europeia in [what will be] the most enjoyable Ministry. There will be a particular focus on getting the E.B.C. back onto its productive ways of before and, with that, I am opening the position of E.B.C. Director for interested members to apply for. Please send me a PM if you are interested in the role.

Other aims will be to continue to good start we’ve seen to the EuroWorld roleplay and I encourage more to check it out! You might be surprised. We also have the Marriage Courts which my predecessor started up and we need to move forward with them. If you are interested in the ‘family court’ side of things, please send me a PM and I’ll get back to you soon about a position in this. Let’s cause stir up some drama and scandal! EuroUniveristy, as always, is a challenge I will be looking to address this during the term.

It seems to be quite the heavy list of items we will go through together but, overall, I aim to bring some light humour and entertainments into Europeia through this Ministry. So let’s kick back, enjoy ourselves and get involved in the fun times ahead!

Your Minister of Culture

Back