Media Excellence Committee Announcement

Calvin Coolidge

Spellcaster
Forum Administrator
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
The Organization of Independent Media is proud to announce the creation of the Media Excellence Committee. This committee will seek to assemble the best of private media in periods of three or four months, to have easy ways of knowing what the best of Europeian private media has released for each period of the year. Hopefully, by the time we reach the next EuroChoice awards to crown the best article of the year, we will have assembled a worthy nominee list through our work here.

Myself and GraVandius will serve as the initial members, and are we seeking any interested folks who wish to join us in crafting a list of the best of the best of private media released since the end of EuroChoice 2019, roughly 3 months ago. You do not need to have a media outlet to join, just post below indicating your interest in joining, and we will soon be in touch!

Thanks to those who have expressed interest! All three of you have been accepted, and the committee is now full! If you missed out on this opportunity but would still like to participate, message me and your nominations can still be considered, even if you won't have a final vote on the selections! We want to keep the committee on the small(ish) side. Look out for our picks around June 1st.

Thanks to those who have expressed interest! All three of you have been accepted, and the committee is now full! If you missed out on this opportunity but would still like to participate, message me and your nominations can still be considered, even if you won't have a final vote on the selections! We want to keep the committee on the small(ish) side. Look out for our picks around June 1st.
The opening for members lasted 23 minutes :p

I'm so glad to see this happening! We have an extremely high standard of private media and it's good to recognise excellent work there

This committee is once again active. The same members are in place to examine private media since June 1st. We will release our picks for the best private media articles in that timeframe next week.

I'm still bitter

I'm still bitter
me too, kinda rude how i wasn't invited

Back