Media Excellence Committee 2022

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
Two Years Ago the Organization of Independent Media (OIM) launched the Media Excellence Committee. A panel of 5 members to judge and present the best of Europeian private media, which would meet every four months. We are a little behind schedule this year but myself and Calvin are looking to get the ball rolling again.

If you were a member last year or if you are interested at all, you may apply by simply stating your interest in this thread, and we will take all qualified applicants (so determined by their media history) until all 5 spots are filled. We will get to work immediately on determining the best private media from the January-April period of 2022, so get ready for excellence! Thank you all for continuing to support the OIM, you will be hearing from us again very soon.

I know I am relatively new but would like to throw my hat into the running.
Hey Andro, thank you for your interest on this project! I hope you get involved more in media as your Europeian career progresses but for the time being we are going to select candidates that have a greater degree of experience in the space. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

I'm interested
Accepted!

If there are still spots for taking, I am willing to be part of this.
Accepted!
Count me as interested. :D
Welcome UV!

I know I am relatively new but would like to throw my hat into the running.
Hey Andro, thank you for your interest on this project! I hope you get involved more in media as your Europeian career progresses but for the time being we are going to select candidates that have a greater degree of experience in the space. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
No worries! Totally understand.

Back