Mass PM

There is an option on ZB so you can choose. When composing a PM, it should be like this... NOTE: I see this is not available to me on this board.

Thank you. But I need to PM all the Ambassadors so they know that it has been moved.

Also has the advantage that the subforum list won't be silly-long any more (it only shows first-level subforums).

On the subject of PMs, I thought it was mentioned that r3n was going to pay for the e-mail notification feature. If he's not going to/hasn't gotten to it yet, not a problem, I just wanted to know if something was wrong on my end.

r3n is going to. But he's apparently busy at the moment, so our upgrade to ZB Premium will have to wait until he's able to do it.

Swakistek said:
r3n is going to. But he's apparently busy at the moment, so our upgrade to ZB Premium will have to wait until he's able to do it.
Mkay.

Now I know its not my problem. All I needed to know. :)

Swakistek said:
No. I want to move Dove's Swoop into the Diplomacy HQ to make it easier for people to access.
I...actually agree with that. But I'm going to miss that name. :(

(unless of course you plan on moving the entire thing and not just the forums within :ph43r: )

Back