Let's Get It Started

Common-Sense Politics

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
It's time to start thinking about it. Assuming they were all running, who would you vote for today? Tell us who and why.

Poor PASD, just isn't exciting anymore :p

Write-in: Lethen :ph43r:

JGlenn & Vinage????

Talk about it folks!

EDIT: I'm sad, lonely and depressed with my lack of MSN :lol:
Yeah, I wish we had more people explaining why they voted for who they did. The discussion's far more important than the numbers, in my opinion.

I voted for Skizzy because he has the experience and has been here consistently, hell, I just think he'll make a damn good President.

I prefer JGlenn and Vinage (No offense CSP) Because they seem to be more in favor of new ideas, overall, than what I've seen of Skizzy and CSP.

I prefer JGlenn and Vinage (No offense CSP) Because they seem to be more in favor of new ideas, overall, than what I've seen of Skizzy and CSP.
I think you'd be suprised. JGlenn and I agree on the vast majority of issues. Overlegislation isn't a new idea. Neither is an economy or a mulit-regional organization. I'm open to all good ideas old and new. I just oppose bad ideas and I have the experience to discern them from the good when they arise. If that makes me a grumpy old staunch conservative then so be it.

I think you'd be suprised. JGlenn and I agree on the vast majority of issues. Overlegislation isn't a new idea. Neither is an economy or a mulit-regional organization. I'm open to all good ideas old and new. I just oppose bad ideas and I have the experience to discern them from the good when they arise. If that makes me a grumpy old staunch conservative then so be it.
I wasn't talking about things recently, per se, CSP.

And I agree Economy is a terrible idea for Europeia.

And how are Skizzy and CSP not supportive of new ideas?
The overall impression I have of them is that. From everything I've seen either of them say, they're less receptive to new ideas and to changing long-held 'consensus', or even discussing either or.

I did not say they were not receptive to either, but from what I've seen they're less receptive than from what I have seen of JGlenn and Vinage.

I don't want to be too contrary, but Skizzy and CSP proposed a new idea in their platform -- a Media Ministry that would handle all external communication (including foreign updates) as well as the EBC -- and you didn't seem to care for that new idea much. Which is fine, but I think my point is that no one is necessarily opposed to new ideas in general so much as new ideas they just don't like.

Back