Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The E-Mensa
Official Europeian Tabloid, a branch of the E-News Network

Leafin and Solemaya Plan Revolt
Written By HEM
Director of the E-Mensa

The EIA reports citizens Leafen and Solimaya are planning to revolt against the government. This plot is running through Sol's "Centra for Public Police" which proposes to create another House filled with lazy badgers. And have every Police officer wear a pin with HEM's face on it. The Centra has been plotting for some a time to empower HEM and declare him the demi-god of Europeia. The intelligence on the matter was gathered by Doughboy63 who is Grand Emperor-General of the EIA. More devious plans by the two were gathered from Supreme Senator HEM himself, who in a convo with Leafen said "It took my hours to respond to my accusations, and when he did all he said was 'meh'"

Leafen after a rant on the government

Solimaya preparing to 'talk' with people on his plans

Both Leafen and Solimaya protest that they do not want any power for themselves, so their revolt is not against the law. However alfalfapleboy begs to differ, saying "I will see them in cont! err I mean...Corn! Err..."

-End-

*blathering crap* :p

More devious plans by the two were gathered from Supreme Senator HEM himself, who in a convo with Lethen said "It took my hours to respond to my accusations, and when he did all he said was 'meh'"

The bastard said meh?!?! :eek: :lol:

Back